JOB TITLE Sr Associate Procurement
REPORTS TO Supply Chain Manager
Lite Coms is a high-tech satellite terminal design and manufacturing company with a high energy entrepreneurial environment. As a small business, our goal is to take awesome care of our employees so they can take awesome care of our customers. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing dynamic business with great opportunities for growth. You will be a key part of shaping a great new organization.
This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The Sr Associate Procurement has a critical role in achieving the Core Values of Lite Coms. On time delivery is a customer commitment at Lite Coms and delivering material for manufacturing is a critical step towards achieving that goal. This position will require multi-tasking, operating at a fast pace, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail. You will be developing strong relationships with our supplier base and insuring both our supply chain and price competitiveness. The ideal candidate will also be a very effective communicator, both written and verbal, and both internally and externally.
- Secure Materials to meet Operational Requirements
- Negotiate the most competitive pricing from our supplier/partners
- Look for ways to decrease shipping time and delivery time from vendors
- Negotiate with vendors to decrease shipping cost
- Create budgets for the shipping of a good
- Coordinate with production for future good needs
- Review and track GFE/CFE orders
- Keep track of inventory on hand, enter inventory and release finished goods in accounting system
- Work with Program Manager to ensure all shipments are delivered
- Solve any issues related to shipping delays
- Pick manufacturing kits for assembly
- Associate degree with work related experience or bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Finance, Business or Engineering with a technical background
- 2 to 4 years’ experience
- Ability to remain highly organized and attention to detail
- Clear and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, word, excel, etc.
- Experience working in a technology company or a sales organization a plus
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with Build of Materials (BOMs) and Shortage Reports
- Familiar with PDXpert and QuickBooks.
- Experience with shippers and transportation companies
May be required <5%
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. No Dual Citizenship.
Must consent to and pass a drug screen as conditions of employment.
The work environment is that of a typical electronic assembly operation with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception a
- Ability to adjust focus.
Lite Coms LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by law.