JOB TITLE: IT Manager
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
SALARY RANGE: 100,000 – 130,000
Lite Coms is a high-tech satellite terminal design and manufacturing company with a high energy entrepreneurial environment. As a small business, our goal is to take awesome care of our employees so they can take awesome care of our customers. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing dynamic business with great opportunities for growth. You will be a key part of shaping a great new organization.
An excellent IT manager is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
This position is responsible for managing the Information Technology department. The IT Person works with the management team to establish rules and protocol to ensure data integrity. Installs new software, maintains & updates systems as needed, evaluates, and installs patches and resolves software, hardware related problems. Creates accounts, commissions new hardware for users and new program requirements.
Specifically, you will
- Responsible for the day-to-day questions and issues that arise in the IT department.
- Managing workloads of the department.
- Oversee projects for the department as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of data as required in system environment.
- Will participate in a wide range of company projects and events.
What you bring to the table
- Advanced degree required Information Technology.
- 5-7 Years experience required in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving.
- Proven ability to manage projects.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality in maintaining sensitive information. Internet savvy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proven Network and Network security experience.
- NIST, SPRS Preferred
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. NO Dual Citizenship.
Must consent to and pass a drug screen as conditions of employment.
The work environment is that of a typical electronic assembly operation with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception a
- Ability to adjust focus.
Lite Coms LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by law.