Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Reports To: President
Lite Coms is a high-tech satellite terminal design and manufacturing company with a high energy entrepreneurial environment. As a small business, our goal is to take awesome care of our employees so they can take awesome care of our customers. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing dynamic business with great opportunities for growth. You will be a key part of shaping a great new organization.
What’s in it for you?
If startups or high energy growing companies are in your DNA, this is the Human Resources opportunity for you. To learn directly from a CEO, who has managed multiple wildly successful startups and have an external HR consultant (with decades of related high tech HR experience to mentor you) is the opportunity we present.
This is a perfect early career role for an independent person who learns quickly and wants to be able to make decisions and build Human Resources from the ground up. There is an expectation of significant staff growth so early on you will be finding, assessing, and hiring new talent, onboarding staff and shepherding our great culture into the future. We will help you get there!
Specifically, you will
- Recruitment of new staff which includes sourcing candidates, assessing talent, making offers and onboarding new hires.
- Acts as the point of contact for all benefits, policy, and other HR-related inquiries and issues.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Performs general administrative functions including but not limited to maintaining the employee file maintenance.
- Resolves employee requests, complaints, and problems courteously and promptly. Will counsel employees and managers on job-related matters.
- Keep abreast of people related legal compliance matters as they affect our business.
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table
- BS in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Both strong interest and exposure to Human Resources through corporate internships or full-time experience.
- Clear and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Engaging personality that quickly builds trust
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong natural curiosity about business including profit and loss and other financial measures
- Desire to learn and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, successfully handling many priorities at once
- Comfortable expressing your ideas, and manage through conflict with a fearless nature
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, word, excel, etc.
- Experience working in a technology company or a sales organization a plus
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. NO Dual Citizenship.
Must consent to and pass a drug screen as conditions of employment.
The work environment is that of a typical electronic assembly operation with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception a
- Ability to adjust focus.
Lite Coms LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by law.