JOB TITLE: Accounting Admin Specialist
REPORTS TO: President and CEO
Lite Coms is a high-tech satellite terminal design and manufacturing company with a high energy entrepreneurial environment. As a small business of under 25 employees, our goal is to take awesome care of our employees so they can take awesome care of our customers. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing dynamic business with great opportunities for growth. You will be a key part of shaping a great new organization.
This position reports to the President and CEO. The Accounting/Admin Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day accounting and finance duties to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, and similar responsibilities. The Accounting/Admin Specialist will be expected to engage with senior management and staff regularly and will report up to senior management. They will be working alongside Human Resources who will assist with the execution of various tasks as required.
- Perform accounting activities including journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis Process and report invoicing on a weekly, monthly annual basis
- Review and process employee expense reports while adhering to government regulations and applicable accounting procedures and practices
- Process check run
- Records management
- Process vendor applications and maintain vendor accounts
- Assist with various tax filings
- Assists with monthly close and audit requests
- On a daily basis receive, match and file packing slips, PO’s and invoices
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Assist with purchasing and inventory control
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Associates degree and 2-5 years’ experience working in A/P & A/R
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, word, excel, etc..
- Knowledge of commonly used accounting concepts, practices and procedures (including Sarbanes-Oxley and GAAP) required
- Experience working in an industrial or sales company desired
- Experience with T&M, Cost Plus and FFP invoicing
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. NO Dual Citizenship.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment is that of a typical electronic assembly operation with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception a
- Ability to adjust focus.
Lite Coms LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by law.