JOB TITLE: Assembler
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Operations and Programs
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
RATE: $16-$18 Based upon experience
About Lite Coms LLC: We are a high-tech satellite terminal design and manufacturing company with a high energy entrepreneurial environment. Our goal is to take awesome care of our employees so they can take awesome care of our customers. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing dynamic business with great opportunities for growth. You will be a key part of shaping a great new organization.
POSITION SUMMARY: The position reports to the Sr. Director, Operations and Programs.
Under general supervision, the assembler will perform varied tasks to assemble electrical and mechanical products. Will perform precise assembly tasks on components using diagrams that require a high degree of hand-to-eye coordination.
- Ability to follow assembly process and details
- Ability to learn to read and follow bill of materials, detailed prints, and assembly instructions.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent hand-eye coordination for placing small parts into assemblies
- Ability to use hand tools to ensure precise placement of parts
- Ability to learn soldering techniques
- Attention to detail on working instructions
- Keeping a neat and clean work area
- Ability to multi-task and a self-starter
- Occasionally lifting and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Positive work attitude
- Work independently and in a team environment
- United States Citizenship and an ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance is required
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in reading and following bill of materials, detailed prints, and assembly instructions.
- 1 or more years related experience desired
- Familiarity with test equipment(s), spectrum analyzer, power meter, oscilloscope, etc.
- Soldering certification a plus
- A working knowledge of assembly equipment a plus
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Not offered for this position.
Lite Coms LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by law. In addition, Lite Coms LLC also prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against an applicant or employee for discussing, disclosing, or inquiring about compensation or compensation information.